Ads

Which is best #marketplace to start freelancing in Urdu | What is #Freelancing ?

Welcome to How2Freelance tutorial and lets start what I am going to teach you today.

Our today's Lesson is on following Points 

1) What is Freelancing ?
2) How you can start Freelancing Business
3) Which is the Best Market Place To start Freelancing
4) What should be The First Gig On Market Place 

Freelancing means working on internet from any personal Place like you can work from your bedroom,personal office or even from your personal shop or from a single table. You can do freelancing business on internet from any place.



There are many market Places on internet at which you can sell your services and also you can sell your products.I told you market place is an online market at which you sell your services or your products.

At any Marketplace there are two major components 

1) Buyers 
2) Sellers 

Who are Buyers ?

Buyers are those persons/Companies who buy the services/Products from the market Place. They are needy and so that is why they buy from market place.

Who are Sellers ?

Sellers are those who need money and to earn money they come to market Place and sell their services/Products. This can be a single person or it can be Company.I have worked as Seller on different websites.

First of all I Think Fiverr is a best marketplace to start work as a freelancer and I have started with Fiverr and I got success.

After choosing marketplace now you have to decide what services I am going to Provide on marketplace. I will Suggest you to start from Fiverr..

My suggestion is If you are On Startup and you are new so you should provide following two kind of services.

1)  Work as Virtual Assistant
2) Work as Data Entry Worker

Because You are new on  freelancing Business So you don't have advance skills.That is why you can not get order in any advance skills like website creation or designing anything. I hope you got my Point.

In Start If you keep your price low and offer the above two services then you can get order easily and can complete it on time and will deliver it without any trouble.

On fiverr creation of Gig is very important  and you will get those kind of projects of which you create your Gig.For example if you choose Virtual Assistant Category then you will get buyer requests of This Category. If you choose Data Entry category then you will get these categories Buyers Requests.

I know that at this time you don't have knowledge that what is gig and some other terms that I am using here but don't worry I will tell you everything in my coming tutorials so just click the subscribe button and press the bell icon to get my future content videos.

I am going to put whole website marketplace Fiverr on their. Its every term and every technique. So stay with me 

First of all on Fiverr you need to sign up on Fiverr. Sign up means you have to register your information on Fiverr . Or You can say that sign up means creation of account on Fiverr. So to create an account on Fiverr you need following two things 

1) Your active Gmail Account means email Id 
2) Your Active Phone Number 

Now Remember that If you create account using referenced link or by inviting from some one else who has already an account on Fiverr then you will get 100 dollars as bonus. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments